Is your computer running slow or not working at all?
I currently offer a repair service for Windows based PCs/Laptops only.
Most computers run slower as they age and often require simple maintenance to get them up and running smoothly once again. Computer problems can be related to Hardware or Software.
Hardware components are the physical parts/electronics and Software is what runs on it, i.e. Windows, Programs/Apps, Drivers.
Computers can often go wrong, and these days they're as important as having a working car, so don't forget your computer MOT! Just £40 for a basic service
Hardware Repairs & Upgrades
Most computer components are modular and can be easily replaced, and to improve performance, minor hardware upgrades can also be a lot more cost effective than having to purchase a brand new system.
- System fault diagnostics
- General hardware replacements/upgrades
- Memory (RAM)
- Storage - Hard Drive / Solid State Drive
- Custom system build
- Laptop Specific Hardware replacements:
- DC Jacks (Where you plug in the charger)
- Input Devices: Keyboard/Mouse pad
- Other Peripherals such as: Webcams, Wireless Cards etc
It's common for Windows to generate problems over time, especially if you have been infected by malware. I can repair many of these issues, but in worst cases it may be necessary to backup your data and reinstall Windows.
- Windows related issues
- General Maintenance
- Virus, Trojan & Malware removal
- Software/App Installation & Updates
- Data transfer/recovery - Please ensure you stop using the computer immediately if you have experienced data loss.
If you have a specific request that isn't listed, do not hesitate to contact me as I may be able to accommodate your needs, or recommend someone who can.